Wednesday 24 October 2012

Desktop Bus Board

Desktop Bus Board

I final had enough! Plugs, wires, usb etc. surprising how much things you can plug into your computer and soon you find there is no space left on your desk and it looks a mess!

So I decided to create a Desktop Bus Board,where everything "hangs" on  rather then occupying  precious desk space.

So here you goes. It looks like a lot of things, but at least they are all out of the way and on the same plane, which is a lot better then before. I can see wood on my desk now. Not much I admit, but at least it is there.















OK,things that got "hung" there:

  1. Power bar x 2
  2. Power supply for Monitor
  3. Power supply for Computer
  4. Power supply for USB CDROM
  5. Power supply for eSATA Harddisk
  6. Power supply for bedroom AP
  7. Power supply for External USBHarddisk
  8. 100M Switch  
Image all these used to occupy  the desk and thank God for zip tie and now they all hangs on the wall!

Now if I can the same thing with the other side of my desk.........






No comments:

Post a Comment